GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The dirt starts flying

It was only a matter of time, but the dirty tactics are starting. One of the rumours spreading is that I have been to a local MP's office and either done printing or picked stuff up during the night. What a crock! I have not been near any MP's office, I dare not to for the reason that certain people will start these types of rumours. I am paying for my printing or printing it on my own laser printer.

I find it sad that my opposition in the election have to stoop to such lows. However it is to be expected.

Boys I would be careful who you spread these rumours to because this time around, I won't hesitate to take further action.

I wonder what this means, does Not the 6 know something I don't. I wonder who could have crossed the line?