GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Today and Tomorrow

Today was one of those perfect days. After going hell for leather for the last 2 weeks, I afforded myself a sleep in. It was nice lying in knowing that nothing needs immediate attention. When I arose, I got well and truely to work. Cleaned inside the car, got some bills sorted out, headed to Bunnings to look for plants, headed to the carwash.

Back home and did some weeding and potted a new plant, cleaned the garage, cleaned the BBQ, in anticipation for the first BBQ of the season. Sat down and read the paper for 30 minutes then got the BBQ firing with some nice steaks and sausages.

Sat down tonight and did some Election work, watched the NRL Grand Final (Go Tigers). Tommorrow is a return to my FAMILY UNFRIENDLY work environment. Who are forcing me to exchange my day of telecommuting with being in the office GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. They will be the worse for it as I will not answer any problems outside my normal working hours from now on, which I have done for the past 8 or 9 years, and I know that it's been appreciated by people in the Department.

Off to Ballarat on Wednesday evening for the Royal South Street Calastenics Competition on Thursday.