GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Friday, September 02, 2005

Super 7

I got tagged by Supamum to do the meme of SEVEN:

SEVEN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DID NOT KNOW ABOUT SUPAMUM

1. She is a member of MENSA
2. She is one of 18 children
3. She once posed nude for Playboy
4. Is a closet Water Polo supporter
5. Can do the splits
6. Favorite food is Curried Lamingtons.
7. Favorite holiday destination is Kabul


SEVEN THINGS I HAVE NEVER DONE AND MAY NEVER DO:

1. Sky Dive
2. Follow another footy team but the Sydney Swans
3. Fly in a helicopter
4. Take intravenous drugs
5. Run a marathon
6. Tell lies to get elected to a public position.
7. Like Soccer


SEVEN THINGS I DID NOT DO THIS PAST WEEKEND:

1. Ten Pin Bowling
2. Tell a lie
3. Ate spagetti
4. Ride a motorbike.
5. Take part in vigilante tactics.
6. Fly to Sydney
7. Went to a junior footy game

SEVEN TIMES I HAVE ALMOST DIED OR BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED:

Sorry, there is only 1:

1. Water Skiing Accident (see below)

I am not going to pass this on to 7 others, but invite those who feel the urge to partake to do so and let me know.