GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Monday, August 29, 2005

Faith restored

Last night, I sat down and thought seriously about commenting on the vigilante happenings in Sunbury as I was getting the impression that I would be shouted down by the throngs, called a "do gooder", "bleeding heart", but I couldn't let it pass without comment and today I have been bouyed by the reaction that the Vigilante escapades have been met with on Sunbury Online. Many new people have joined the forum and expressed disgust at the actions of these people.

I suppose one of the biggest issues I have is that most of the protesters are my neighbours, people I see at school functions, the corner shop etc. People I never thought would have acted the way they did. Well they have and I will stand up and excercise my right to stand up for the rights of the innocent victims in this matter.