GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What a week!

The biggest week of the year, I would have to say. After last nights decision to allow Barry Hall to play on Saturday, I can now start to enjoy the week. Funnily enough there were a few people gathered outside AFL House last night to support Barry, and they came from Sunbury. Today I contacted them and they joined me and the kids for a photo shoot for one of the local papers.

Timetable for the rest of the week is;
Thursday; Work then off to the AFL Footy Show at Rod Laver Arena, I scored tickets off Ebay yesterday and they got delivered today.
Friday; Pick up friends from Airport at 9.45am, head to the city for the Grand Final Parade, then may go to the Swans Banner Making session afterwards.
Saturday; Off to the big game early, have booked accommodation in Melbourne for the night, so I have no worries about driving.
Sunday; Family Day at Albert Park oval
Monday; Taking the kids to see Temptation being filmed at Channel 9 in Richmond.

Given the above timetable, I will be back sometime next week.