GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Too Tired!

To really write much tonight, it's Education Week in Victoria so my girls School had an Expo tonight, then I had to rush to the Secondary College School Council Meeting.

Worked from home today as a bloody truck overturned on the Freeway and the radio was saying it may be a 3 hour trip to the city, so in that 3 hours I managed to get a lot more done than sitting in a bus.

Did a bit of surfing today, so will just let you know who has intrigued me today.

Weezils post on the online Schapelle wars
Andy Landy on ALP Branch Stacking
Bali Blog, he visited Schapelle yesterday Part 1 and Part 2
The story of Michaƫl Blanc, except I can't understand it cause it's in French
English story about the above case
Andrew Bartlett on visiting asylum seekers in Nauru