GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Monday, May 09, 2005

Weekend Activities

Well, headed to Sydney for the weekend, packed in a lot. Stayed with my closest friend of 22 years on Friday night, headed to watch the Baulko Under 13's play on Saturday arvo, then off to the Swans.

What a game, at one stage I SMS'd a friend saying they weren't missing much as the first 3 quarters were horrible. Luckily the last quarter made up for the first 3. Then I headed back to the hotel, caught up with some RWO's then back to the Novatel Bar, where I had a few word with Blightly and Tim Lane about the controversial Mark Johnson 50 metre penalty. Funnily enough the Essendon player I decided to target for the night was Mark Johnson, he is an old Sunbury Junior, however I don't like his playing style.

Sunday was spent with family at a Mothers Day lunch, it was great to catch up with them, it was a beautiful day in Cronulla.

Flight home was sort of uneventful, a bit late, but it arrived.