GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, May 22, 2005

My first Big Brother blogging

I have so far refrained from commenting on this years Big Brother series, to tell you to truth I have found it pretty boring. The housemates seem to be clones of each other and not too many of they stand out as decent people.

I like Tim, he has publicly stated his one goal in life is to see the back of John Howard, so how could I not like him.

Well tonight Angela got thrown out, that was my loungeroom prediction 5 minutes before evictions happened, especially considering her resemblence to Bronwyn Bishop, thank you Australia.

Good results all round on the sporting field this weekend, the boy won Basketball yesterday and scored 2 goals in a winning effort at Footy today. However he may have done some damage to his wrist so off to the Dr tomorrow to get it checked out.

And the SWANNIES WON WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!