GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This and That!

Miss R's ENT called today, Masada Hospital in St Kilda have agreed to treat her on 19th July, the hospital called today and they are cool with everything, so hopefully in 2 weeks time it will all be over. He tried Kyneton Hosp but they said no as well. He is such a nice Dr, actually he is a Mr, but I couldn't ask for a more caring Dr for Miss R.

I finally have my wireless network set up, I can now use the repaired Laptop in my bedroom if I wish, I purchased a Netgear Router to replace the useless ASUS one I got a few weeks back and it was all set up and working in a matter of 30 minutes.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDD! Half the dragon costume is made, well the body and tail at least, now it's just the hard bits like the wings and mask.

Watching the State of Origin, Go the Blues!