GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm sooooo excited!

About the ALP front bench reshuffle! AND....................

I suppose it's part of my ISPF personality, that I am slightly impulsive. Today I got my hair cut and colored, and my hairdresser who is a Colingwood supporter and I were talking about the big game tomorrow night. I lamented that I had left my run too late to book a flight up to the game. Arrived home and got a call from my good friend Greg from Swans Limousines, who encouraged me to just do it! So I hopped on the Virgin Blue Website and book myself a return trip to Sydney, leaving tomorrow morning and returning on Sunday morning.

So this time tomorrow night, I'll be at Stadium Australia, cheering my Swannies on! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!