GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Monday, June 20, 2005

A few gripes!

Firstly, to the television programmers that purposely run the programs over time, I HATE YOU! Desperate housewives ran into the beginning of Cold Case tonight, and if you miss the beginning you may as well forget the rest, luckily Andrew Denton started late so I get to watch his interview with Alice Cooper.

Douglas Wood, if you decide to go back to Iraq you get what you deserve, who could believe that someone that was taken hostage in a country would voluntarily return there, just to make some money, and as for him saying that he was sorrry for criticising the government and the US government for things he said under duress, this really makes me wonder.

I am trying to master Mambo, which is a Content Management System, this will hopefully be a feature on my new website at www.annpotter.info