GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The AFL X Men

Went to the launch of a new website today, it was launched by the AFL X Men who are the past players association. The new site is Footyzone it's isn't quiet finished yet but looks like it will be quite good when it is all done. Rubbed shoulders with Ron Barassi, Michael Long to name a few.

Busy trying to tie up the last bits and peices at work, and trying to get over the air conditioning bug that I have caught from my office.

Missed the blogger meet up last night in the city, sorry folks, but trying to get the health back on track is taking priority.

And I have lined up someone to make sure my comments pages don't go into overdrive while I am away, thanks Mr Lefty