GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Life goes on

The Swans lost, or to make it sound better they didn't win. I am over it now. Life has been incredably hectic with Local Govt Matters, so blogging is taking a back seat. However I noticed that my blog has become a quasy comment blog about the upcomming State Election. That's fine just keep it nice.

Supa has done a great analysis of some of the local candidates in the uncoming election. Enjoy!

The one indulgence I try to have is watching Australian Idol, as this year I thought there was some real talent, however as Lisa is still in the race I don't believe that this show has any credability. Given that, I would like to see either Jessica or Damien win.