GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Too Easy!!!!!!!!

Well tonight is Census night, and I have just filled it in online. It was so easy, much easier than filling in the paper form. The form only arrived yesterday as it was. At one stage though I thought that I may not have to fill it in as Miss R ended up in Sunshine Hospital again overnight with Asthma. I was sitting in the ward this morning after a very broken sleep on a matress on the floor, and all of a sudden, I thought what would happen if she has to stay tonight. I imagine that each person is given a form at the hospital to complete, not sure what the process would have been. Anyway we are both home so it wasn't something that I had to address.