GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A few people gathered!

Reports have it as about 150,000. From the arial shots, it was a hell of a lot. I didn't get there due to sick kids Anon Lefty did, however I think there were more than 47 people there. I watched the proceedings on Sky News with great interest, I somehow think that this will be the beginning of the end for the Howard Government, a lot of the 150,000 people there today would have been the aspirational voters that got them elected at the last election, I am pretty sure they will think more seriously about their vote next time.

Had to pick my mum at the airport today and got to meet Tim from Big Brother while he was waiting for his plane back to Sydney.