GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Priorities

this is an excerpt from Sunbury Online

But my concern is that if you are t00 busy to contribute to a public discussion now how will you go if elected?


No problems there, I try to lead a balanced life, I am campaigning and over the last week I have personally letterboxed about 2000 houses, whilst running a household and attemtping to hold down my day job. When I was on council previously I never missed a meeting, sorry I may have missed one whilst on a family holiday, I can't recall exactly.

Never hidden the fact that my family come first and always will, as I expect that people would appreciate.

Today saw me finishing the last of the letterboxing, I really have empathty for "posties" now. The number of houses that have letterboxes with hinged letterbox slots that I have jammed my fingers in over the last 4 days is amazing.

Anyway it's all finished now, I can now eradicate my house of numerous boxes of crap and try to get my life back to normality, whatever that is.

Off up to Sydney on Saturday for a wedding and catch up with the family, it will be a welcomed break.