GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, November 14, 2004

I don't really know who I want to win

Finally got home in time to watch IDOL, and wheras I was really behind Anthony winning, I have now become undecided. It seems watching Casey that she may have had a pretty rough time of it growing up and something she said about winning would make her feel better aobut herself struck me as kinda sad.

Anthony has been groomed for this having come from the Johnny Young Talent School, which I don't begrudge him for but somehow Casey's story seems a bit more interesting, as long as neither of the come from the Assemblies of God Church i.e Hillsong, I am happy. Funny that an earlier contestant, I think it was Daniel Belle came from Hillsong, so I still have faith in humanity as he was voted out early in the peace.