GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, September 19, 2004

More ramblings

The lack of AFL or more specifically the swans is wearing really thin here, it is with others it appears as well, Me mate Greg called today rambling on about his noisy neighbours, I suppose that Greg not being home most weekends as he is one of 3 people I know of that have travelled to every swans game this year, he wouldn't have heard them much since March.

Seems to be the day for Baulko calls, another call this evening from Joe, now Joe and I have a habit of meeting up at Swans games in Sydney and barracking hard for the boys, he is a fun influence on me I think, was great to hear from him.

My quiet weekend came to an end this morning, peace no more.