GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Patience!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRGGHH, Parent Teacher interviews for Jarrod were on today, this is a true test for a mother's devotion to their child. Two hours of Jarrod does this, Jarrod does that, by the end of it I was truely exhausted and needing a glass of wine.

Footy depression is still taking hold, I feel a bit empty without the Swans to waste my money on, however it leave the prospect of a trip to Sydney to see some dear friends open as I will be able to afford it.

Mark seems to be kicking some goals at the moment, his private schools policy is right on the money in my opinion, I find it gaulling that thnese private schools can afford pools etc when my local school is unable to affor airconditioning.