GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blogging takes a back seat

To the 3 or 4 regular readers, although some think it 3000, I have to admit to not having the time to keep this blog up to date on a regular basis.

Life as a Councillor is very busy with meetings and I have also decided to keep involved in all the committees I was previously involved with prior to becomming elected. So that means I am out most nights each week and still work to support the family.

Sometime I have great ideas that I think "I must blog about this" but it just doesn't happen.

However I must write about the last 2 weeks in Melbourne, the Commonwealth Games have been fantastic. We secured tickets through the ballot to Gymnastics, Netball, Basketball and Athletics. All of the events were fantastic as well as the events surrounding the Alexandra Gardens. The Games were a great event, one we as a family will remember for a long time.

Adios for the moment, will try to pop in every now and then.