GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Monday, October 31, 2005

Preferences are out!

And Veronica Burgess put me 7th, that's a bit surprising as I really thought she was genuine in her campaign to oust the Jacks. It seems not and from what I can read of it she is just a running mate of the Jacks, that's fine, but I wish I didn't bother wasting airspace talking to her in the first place. What really bugs me is that I was up front and honest in all my negotiations with her, it seems that she wasn't, arrrhhh well, whats the saying, these things are sent to test us, I just need to pass the final test now.

Candidate statements and preferences can be seen here.

Unfortunately other pressing family matters are taking a bit of a toll on things at the moment, hopefully they will be resolved without a trip to the family court.