GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm sorry Clive

I seem to have offended Clive on Sunbury Online with my latest postings, going by his latest posting.

Posted by: Clive M
Posted on: Saturday, 13 August 2005 2:40 PM
Ann, sorry, I should have been more specific. I was referring more specifically to that so-called community forum. Actually I enjoyed your site and thought it had some interesting stuff


and

Posted by: Clive M
Posted on: Saturday, 13 August 2005 2:54 PM
Ann, I just went to your site again, and I guess I need to take back my apology. WHY is it that every time somebody says something that is not in agreeance with the people involved in these Forums, they automatically criticise them of being agents of Jack Medcraft. I just dont get it.


The really weird thing about the above postings are that according to my statcounter.com statistics, no one visited my site between 2.40pm and 2.54pm. However quite a few people visited it before that, and I can identify who they are as well, so I ponder the purpose of this posting, could it be that it was to generate a reply and therefore more readership.

Clive, you made a wrong move today and I am fully aware of who you are now, and understand your need to post under a pseudonym, maybe if I had known this previously I would have gone a bit easy on you in the my blog posting below.

As you said previously you will vote for Cr JAKAS. Good luck you deserve him.