GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I had all intentions

of making a blog posting about the various new bloggers that have popped up in the Sunbury community, but as soon as I logged on I found myself having 4 conversations with people on MSN, so it isn't happening tonight, so instead of commentary, just scroll down the page to the Sunbury Bloggers section and take a look at some of the fine and thoughtful insights being brought to the fore out of my community.

On another note, I must compliment the Eye and Ear Hospital in Melbourne, my mum had to have a cataract operation today and she was treated wonderfully by everyone at the hospital, and special thanks to Mr J for taking such good care of his Nan today, you are a great kid.