GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Indonesian Courts

Are as hot as hell, especially when you have to wait 2 hours for the case to start. Today's witness was a prisioner from Melbourne, John Ford, I could barely hear his evidence, however I did hear him say that he overheard conversations about a drug deal going wrong and that some Aussie kid (Schapelle) will now take the rap for it going wrong.

John Ford, seemed really nervous but was clear in his answers, I was concerned cause he didn't drink much water while testifying, and apparently he was quite ill after leaving.

I once again met up with her family, who are just very ordinary people put into an extroardinary circumstance. The case will resume next week, and I fully intend on being there to give a bit of moral support.

Lombok was great, just like Bali was 20 years ago, I will definately be back there some day.