GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Renovation Rescue!

My former Sister in Law, now my best friend calls me last Monday, "I have found a house I want to buy, I say but you haven't sold your house yet, let alone put it on the market, she says, thats OK, I'll clean it by next week".

The house needed more than cleaning, her neice had nearly burnt down the kitchen a few years back so there was black soot on the ceiling, so that had to be painted over as well as other things. I now officially declare all of these reality DYI shows bullshit, as what it took me a day to acheive it takes them an hour.

I am totally stuffed, blisters on my hands, paint in the hair, I just hope all the work makes the place sell quickly.

Soooooo tired, bye!!!!!!!