GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Monday, November 01, 2004

Pondering the After Effects

There has been much written since 9th October about the reasons behind the ALP not being to win the election. Most I haven't felt compelled to mentioned however one written today by Robert Manne seems worthy of a mention.

Guido over at Rank and Vile, has provided a good commentary on Mannes atticle. It leave me wondering about my idealism, and idealism that isn't matched by the majority of Australians and I ponder on who is right? Me or the majority.

I find it sad that the majority of Australians are self absorbed in their own situations and find it difficult to realise the greater picture, it will be a price we will pay in the decades to come I fear.