GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Fair Decision!

I thought it was going to be a story about the Sunbury Fair, alas it's not. Once again it's a story about our 2 Sunbury Councillors otherwise known as B1 and B2 showing their true colors.

I might be seen as a racist, redneck, vigilante man .... but we set ourselves up for a public flogging.
Cr B2 said. At least he is aware of his true personality traits, and by the sounds of it he is pretty proud of them as well.

The story relates to a grant being awarded to an organisation that assists people on Temporary Protection Visa's.

If Fairfax Community Newspapers ever update their websites, I could post the whole enlightening article for your enjoyment.

I think I leave the rest to Mallrat