GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, October 10, 2004

LIfe goes on!

Thank God, (not Family First) that today looks like being the start of summer, I woke to blue skies and warm weather. It's amazing how much more I get motivated if the sun is shining.

I hit the garden big time, getting rid of all the weeds that I had killed off with some really nasty weed killer a few weeks back. Then had a thought, it must be BBQ time. So I took the cover off the Barby and cleaned it went and filled the gas bottle up and fired it up for dinner.

In between all of this I went shopping, waxed my legs, did my nails etc, had a few drinkies with the neighbours.

Considering the shocking result of last night, I feel rather good with my efforts of today.