GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Poor Mr Lefty

Jeremy Sears has been a great help to me in the past on some matters, whilst I may not always agree with him on the occasional issue, most I do. Jeremy acted as a moderator on my blog while I was overseas last year, although he didn't have too much to do, I was greatful to have a decent person to oversee things.

Well someone has stolen is 2 blogspot sites, anonymouslefty.blogspot.com and boltwatch.blogspot.com. JS is now writing from his new site hackedlefty.blogspot.com

This a lowlife act, and given comment on how much his blog sites are worth on Technocrati or whatever the site is called, there may be more in this than just a rival hacking in to his sites.