GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Punters woes!

I am not a punter, only once or twice a year. Last night I went to the Hume Cup Greyhounds at The Meadows. We started out trying to get trifectas but that wasn't working, so we moved to betting quinellas, we had limited success with that strategy, however we still didn't make a killing. It was sort of fun!

Today was Cup Day, I decided to back Zipping, it came 4th so no return either.

The state election campaign is hotting up, new websites popping up here and there. You would think if you were going to provide information on a website it would at least be accurate. Any state government panel members details are publicly available, easily googled, I just can't seem to find this persons name on the panel he claims to be appointed to. I'm sure it's just a typo.

Labels: