GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Monday, June 19, 2006

A win is a win is a win!

Some of you may know that I have been subjected to defending certain things that I have posted on my blog at the Municipal Electoral Tribunal. Well today the decision was handed down and all allegations were dismissed and I was awarded costs. Thanks to those out there who have supported me throughout this ordeal especially my community of online friends in no special order Supamum, Weez, Not the 6, Cam, Sean. There should be a story in The Age tomorrow, will post a link if it's online.

A special thanks to my solicitor who represented me without fault and used his vast knowledge of the LG Act and previous case law to ensure that the case went my way.