GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's Xmas and I feel like Crap

2 days out from Xmas and I have managed to catch some horrible virus. I went out to a lunchtime meeting and started feeling ill towards the end of it, and by the time I got back to the office, I nearly felt like feinting.

I ended up getting through the afternoon and managed to pick my dad up and bring him up to my place for Xmas, but today has been a total loss.

Went to the Dr, who advised total bedrest, yeah sure! However the body is not allowing me to do much else than sleep, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

Enough of my horrors, must say I am sad to see the demise of Jeremy's Blog I can understand his problems, given the position he holds. Anyway so long Jeremy, hope to see you back in blog land some day.