GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Thursday, February 12, 2004

What a week, just so so busy, went to get passports for the kids yesterday as we have 43 days to go till we are in Paridise what a bureaucratic nightmare, mind you both kids have has passports in the past, but I still needed to prove that I was an Australian Citizen when they were born, so I had to come back home to get my birth certificate, anyway the applications are in the system now so hopefully they will arrive in about 2 weeks.

On a sad note one of the regular posters on the BTF, Catsmuvvva aka Ann, passed away this morning, RIP Ann

Went to Jarrods new High School yesterday for a getting to know you BBQ, I am impressed with the dedication of the staff of the school.