GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Monday, February 02, 2004

Well, sometime you learn the hard way, never fill any part of a Passport application in blue pen as the powers that be don't like it. Anyway now that I have to completely re-do 2 passport applications and was ranting at the passport office about the frustration of this, they pointed me to their website where you can fill it in online then print it out, much easier than writing the whole thing out again.

Feeling pretty crook at the moment, went to the Dr who says I have a virus, bedrest and plenty of fluids etc. Yeah sure! Does wine count as a fluid?

Just taped and watched the first in the series of Absolutely Fabulous tonight, it's weird but I had tears streaming down my face with laughter, was good medicine tonight.