GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, January 18, 2004

ARRRGGGHHH! This new system is still taking up most of my waking hours, tonight, I figure that I finally have all of the data ready to upload and then realise that our temporary license key has expired and the techo at work that looks after the server is on holidays for the next week. Some thing are really not meant to be!

Last night I went and saw Somethings Gotta Give starring Jack Nicholson and Dianne Keaton, it was a real "feelgood" movie, quite a few laughs. Jack Nicholson was his idiosentric self.

At the moment, I think I am witnessing Australia self destruct against the Indians in the ODI at the Gabba.

Took the kids to the Melton Wave Pool today, apart for the waves malfunctioning for about an hour, it was enjoyable for them and gave me a few hours to read my current book No Safe Place by Richard North Patterson