GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Well, I am almost so over Xmas, I managed to farm off the rugrats tonight, that allowed me to wrap about 35 presents and find places to hide them, Santa still has a bit of work to do tomorrow but the mammoth effort of wrapping is nearly over. I have been spending far too much time shopping and I am sure that the Bank will be having a bonanza on me this Xmas. Thankfully for the first time in about 7 years we don't have a street party organised, why thankfully, cause I think I am over waking at 7am on Xmas morning to the kids sreaming with excitment and my head screaming with a throbbing headache. All I have to do tommorrow is work out how to hide 2 TV's and a Puta.

No work until 5th January, WOOO HOOO, heading off to a friends partially constructed holiday house in Seaspray