GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What next!

You have to have a thick skin in this game but this takes the cake

``Comments were passed at the Remembrance Day ceremony to that of Cr Potter’s dress code- sorry to say this, but for the not so popular Hume councillor, it was horribly, disgustingly wrong. A suit, costume/slack suit would have been complimentary, she looked like an old rag doll just before thrown into the rubbish bin, not a councillor with pride in herself of appearance.’’

Sorry in future I will dress as a 70 year old, I am 40ish and dress in accordance with my age and gender, I didn't have board shorts and thongs on , I dressed for the weather.

An article in the paper again about me and all I had to do was show up. Thanks guys! I was finding it hard to issue a press release this week and you have done the work for me.