GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Today was spent watching "Grass Roots" Footy, firstly Jarrod's under 12 Sunbury Lions team played Gisborne, the boys lost the game but fought bravely. Jarrod scored a goal, which brings him up to a goal a game so far.

We then ventured to Werribee to watch my nephew Callan line up for the Werribee Tigers Reserves, they won, Callan got about 5 minutes ground time as he is returning from injury. Last week he lined up for Rupertswood and kicked 7 goals, so he is on his way back.

My venture into reality TV is my annual pilgrimage to watch Big Brother, I was shocked tonight to see Aphrodite voted out, I was sure it would be Igor. Well I suppose it will only be another week till he is gone, now that this has hit the newspapers.